Saturday, June 30, 2012

104

Today's temp is predicted to reach 104 today. I'm praying that everyone with outdoor pets brings them inside today! We can't even take our lil Brees outside to play just because we are worried about heat exhaustion. The crazy heat even killed one of my outdoor plants so I am headed to Walmart today to find a new one. Oddly Walmart has way healthier looking plants than lowes. I'm also going to stop by Aldi just because I've never been there before but have heard great things about how cheap it is! Things are getting crazy around here this week. Monday is Dave's birthday! Tuesday is the Cokdplay concert (don't be jealous) and Wednesday we are headed to the Carolina mountains. We are celebrating the 4th there with lots of friends-it's become tradition. And because the 4th is in the middle of the week this year, we are taking off thurs and fri for a 5 day celebration!!! I cannot wait to get there and get outta this heat! What are your plans for the 4th? Ever been to Aldi? Am I even spelling that correctly? Lol


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment