Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond

Have you all seen Ree's show on the Food Network? I DVR it as it comes on at 9:30 am on Saturday morning - hehe. And let's just say, this Saturday morning, we woke up at 8 and then went back to bed and slept until 11 AND THEN I took a nap!! SO I am officially a lazy zombie but I must say that because we went 7 hours to DC for my grandfather's visitation and funeral and then 7 hours back the next day - it just wore us out. AND for once, I didn't even sleep in the car lol. Everything went well for grandpa's funeral and I was asked to speak - I was nervous at first but it went great and I got lots of "great jobs and I'm so proud of you's" afterwards so that was reassuring.  So back to Pioneer Woman - I think I have talked about her before as I have her cookbook and follow her blog. She now has her show on Food Network and I love watching it. Today's show was her Spicy Pop Pulled Pork paired with some slaw, potatoes and her own spin on apple pie. I think the pork can be done in a slow cooker so I may have to give it a try .... but use the smaller can of chipotle's!




No comments:

Post a Comment