Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This week

Dave spent hours picking the perfect kitchen stools at garden ridge.


And here there are at home :)


Fat Tuesday and Ashe Wednesday brought out these things.....


2000 Wine given to us as a wedding gift. We kept hanging on to it for a special occasion but then forgetting to open it when that occasion came so I went ahead and did the honors :)


Red beans and rice is never pretty but always tastes good and lasts for daysssssssss.


And oh yea I went to mass for the first time in forever. Every week I think about it but never go. So today I did and it was a little tough because it was like a homecoming in a way... Each song i knew word by word and reminded me of having my mom and dad by my side and going to church when growing up. By the end of the service it was all I could do not to do to hold back the tears. I think it was a good experience for me though. It made me miss her but church is about family and memories shouldn't be forgotten.



I'm looking forward to this weekend because my best friend Lucille will be in town. For some reason this seems like the slowest week ever..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment