Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!


Less wine more gym time.... right?! This year I want to do more yoga classes and am still aiming to do the Get your Rear in GEAR 5k in mid March. The Holidays put a stop to my Couch to 5k work out plan but hey, what are you gonna do? I was mostly focused on the diet plan for the dr. where I was to avoid almost everything fun - I totally crashed on nye but that's expected I guess, back to the grind today. I definitely felt the crash and realized the absolute value in my focus to get my body back to digesting things normally.


2 comments:

  1. I recently read about this couch to 5k app. I am very intrigued by it. How did you like it?

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! I LOVE the C25K app... it incorporates your music into your run/walk and it basically just tells you what to do - its that must needed push! haha!

    ReplyDelete