Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bomb

Well this week really blew diet wise. Right now I'm sitting in the car on the way to get lunch with Dave. My crotch is painfully being harassed by my super tight and barely zipped jeans. The last thing that I want to do is eat lunch, at a bar, where everything is fries and covered in ranch!!!

My boobs are pouring out of my bra, ew. Thank god for designers making ginormous belts that can cover your muffin top.... Even better, huge necklaces that can distract from the cleavage.

The week started out great, gym etc but then we had 4 events on the week night agenda, one leaving me hung over and eating Wendy's at midnight! Then the 3 donuts and cup of ice cream I had during the week at some point in time.....

Do u think it would b weird to buy one of those bands that preggo women wear over their jeans? No, really....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment