Thursday, October 13, 2011

"I Die!" - Rachel Zoe

I seriously love some Rachel Zoe and her hubby Rodger! If you don't watch her show it is on Bravo on Tuesday nights at 9 (I think). She is a celebrity stylist for people like Ann Hathaway, Demi Moore, Molly Sims, Kim Kardashian, Liv Tyler, etc. etc... She is pregnant with their first child this season - a boy - she admits that it took her awhile to really come to grips with having a boy at first but then figured that she would style her hubs and baby "peanut" to be twinnies in matching leather jackets etc etc. Haha. Her hubs was not too excited about that but I mean come on, completely adorable. She did not have to buy one maternity outfit. These dresses she already had and of course they are all completely gorgeous and couture expensive.

Yet they all fit perfectly!

Their home in hollywood that they are renting due to baby boy is just fantastic and of course the shoot was taken there. My favorite shot is of her in this vintage dress, possibly a Chanel as she has a lot of that, out by their pool.

I found this story with a picture of their baby, Skyler Morrison, for you guys to check out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment