Sunday, March 27, 2011

Patterns that I enjoy



Hello Kate Spade :) Love the accent wall, think that the bed needs solid green instead of the pattern - this pattern is so heavy that it really can be overdone if you're not careful!
I think I would like this more if the walls were divided into 1/2 pattern and 1/2 solid paint in a matching green or a mustard yellow
Imperial Trellis
This was from a salon I was at recently - I love how they did stripes in matte and gloss. I think it would be pretty in a baby's room but done in pink or green. The gloss reminds me of candy! The chandelier is from Craigslist. She had 4 different ones hanging, all under $100 dollars, all from Craigslist, all painted black.
The Chevron Rug from West Elm (available in red, orange, black and brown)
Quatrefoil, dots and stripes
Quatrefoil template (painted walls to look like wallpaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment