Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving in High Point

On our way to High Point!
Whoaaaa... look at this big yard!?!
Playing with Zachary
Snuggling with Mommy
What?! No snoozing on Mommy's bed! Look how big I am getting!!

Dad, Zach and I with the baby :) I think Zach is going to be a Vet when he grows up. He took really good care of the puppy!
We didn't take many pictures but we got in a few while we were playing with baby Brees :) lol
Btw, I think I am liking Thanksgiving more and more each year thanks to being a huge wine-o ;)

Oh and I wanted to share this amazing recipe that my friend Lauren sent me.... everyone really enjoyed it! :) Goes great with radishes, peppers, beans and asparagus!

WASABI DIP

1 c mayo

4 tsp soy sauce

1.5 tsp sugar

2 tsp lemon juice

2 tsp wasabi paste

No comments:

Post a Comment