Monday, September 27, 2010

Going to the chapel and we're gonna get marrried..........

So now we are down to 5 days until THE WEDDING! Eeeeeek!! I am so stinkin' excited!

BUT...I have got to be honest, everything was going smoothly until... last week!! I feel like all the drama and the questions and the interruptions and the last minute uh-ohs and oh-nos all had to happen two weeks before our big day! So, to prevent a massive cold sore or an utter breakdown at the work place I took a much needed day off. So I took a deep breath and battled the mall for a rehearsal dinner dress...Ohhhh, the mall how I despise you!! Yes, I absolutely cannot stand the mall with it's silly teeny bopper stores and perfume sales women. Of course none of my favorite Charlotte boutiques had anything and I had searched all summer with not much luck at all except for a handfull of earings and silly things that I probably won't ever wear!

Thanks to this day off I... luckily.... found an amazing cream colored lace cocktail dress! Oh! And I bought a completely delicious pair of Nude Guess Platforms to rock with my baby doll dress for wedding festivities! Ah-mazing! I think Rachel Zoe would be proud :) And of course while also at the dreaded mall I picked up some hanky panky's at Nordstrom ....these included some cute bridal HP's that read in rhinestones, "I DO" and "Mrs." :) I might have second thoughts about the mall...

1 comment: