Sunday, August 15, 2010

48 Days until I am Mrs. Mueller!

Wow... the days are flying by and before we know it... wedding bells will be ringing! I honestly can't believe that time is flying by so fast! I unfortunately have gained about 7 pounds this summer so in these next 48 days we are going to be drinking less and eating more salads! Time to get serious!!

We just got back from a lovely weekend in the mountains with my future in-laws - including my future brother-in-law! We had such a fun weekend and wished we could have stayed longer! We really had a great time together and there wasn't a moment that went by that we were not laughing! It was great to catch up and it was kind of dreary weather but that didn't stop us - it was actually nice in comparison to the past few weeks with the blazing sun in the queen city!

So... back to counting... trying out new salads and looking forward to our first couples' shower this Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment