Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!

Happy Friday everyone!!

I am so ready for this weekend to get rolling! We have so much still to do... clean the old place, good will drop off, used book exchange, trash run, etc etc. I have registered some more this week but am really have trouble deciding on our bathroom and living room colors. I would love to make a trip to the Pottery Barn outlet and get one piece for each room (curtain, pillow, rug, etc) that will make this decision for me :) On the wedding note, we got a really cute invite for our party in August that Merris and Ashley are throwing for us -- it is the cutest invite ever and I totally plan on posting a picture of it as soon as I get my act together :) Oh! And can you believe my summer class is almost over? I am averaging an A right now - hope I can keep it up! Only two more classes left! Yipee!! As for other weekend plans.. I hope to see Inception with Dave on Sunday or even Monday night ($5 movie night) and we are going to our friends, Billy and Christy (now neighbors) for dinner tonight :)

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment