Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Honeymoon....



So I am trying to not spend a whole lot on new things for the honeymoon as I know I will need to focus on dresses for: tea shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party. I have some really great summer clothes and if I lose a few pounds I would be more comfortable in them - we are working on that, starting today! lol. But I always have a hard time finding a good, SUPPORTIVE, bathing suit.


Does anyone have these two polka dot Jcrew suits? Do you like? Good support and coverage? It looks like they're not cut as low at the navy one that's posted above... not sure. I saw that they have a lot of tankini's on sale on their site as well... thoughts? Send me links of your favorites! Especially if you are big chested like myself! LOL Also, has anyone been to the JCrew outlet in Gaffney... Myrtle? Any suits there to actually try on? The store usually doesn't have many to try on... also, for any looking to shop online, they have a 30% sale, type the promo EXTRA30 in at check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment