Friday, June 25, 2010

Zucchini burgers


I have been a cooking machine this week! I made these, yes I realize it is meat (gasp), but I am trying to be more open as my cooking has been quite limited and I am afraid poor Dave suffers from boring meals SO, I made these tonight! I topped them with Holy Guacamole and a tomato! Dave wasn't too crazy about them but I thought that they were really good... and JUICY. And I still can't believe that they don't need an egg to bind them together! I think Dave just expected a regular burger... I have a hard time compromising meals with him in order to reduce the calories. He would much rather just have a salad to have the same result lol. Anyways, I totally recommend them to those of you who like the alternative hamburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment