Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend

Sorry I have been so MIA everyone - our internet at home has been out off and on this week, total downer. However! I had a very productive weekend! Here is what I did...

1. FOUND MY DREAM WEDDING DRESS at Poffie Girls in Gastonia, NC (amazing place with wonderful women!) My dress was the first one I tried on! I also got my veil and shoes there - sooo happy!

2. Got to spend time with my Step mom Shirley... we dress shopped and then went to lunch at Chantilly Tea Room in Gastonia. I totally recommend it - it is in a little house and would be perfect for a shower or girl's brunch!

3. Got to go to a Western Carolina Reunion Cocktail party at Dixie's in downtown Charlotte. It was the first time putting one of these together but my sorority sister Ashley thought it would be great to give it a try! It was wonderful seeing my sisters!

4. Had an amazing salad at 131 Main on Friday night.... the Ahi Tuna Salad, if you go there, you must get this! It was delish and just the right amount of food!

5. Learned about It Works! Products. My step sister in-law is selling the products and her family along with my step mom and dad are trying them out. I have ordered the ThermoFit supplements to try! Check out her products - http://elizabetherath.itworks.net/

6. Finally got my hair cut in the Katie Holmes style bob! Yay!! :)

7. Dave and I are on the hunt for a 2 bedroom townhouse... the search is still on!

8. Dave is on his 8th day of the Master Cleanse and has lost 8 pounds already! He has 6 more days to go!

9. Thanks to my hair stylist, I found a new and affordable store called K.La at Phillips Place in Charlotte. They had a great sale area and I scored a pair of Citizens Skinny Jeans for $100! Steal!

10. Sold my Lilly Pulitzer dress on eBay for $40 but it was passed on to me years ago by a friend so no money lost! Woohoo! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment