Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's almost the 4th!


I cannot believe that this weekend is the 4th of July! Unreal... where has the summer gone?? Oh my, our wedding is coming faster than we know it! Not to mention, we are moving into a townhouse soon enough - this summer has been BUSY! Cannot wait to celebrate Dave's birthday AND the 4th with great friends this weekend! Oh and I made a decision - this year I am doing less cooking and more do-it yourself stuff. We'll see how it goes - I love cooking but I think I might stick with the sides and just go with burgers, dogs, corn on the cob, cold cuts, and bagels for the weekend... keeping it easy on the clean up side of things too! :) And of course... I am going to have to get Dave his favorite cake... cookie cake!!! :)

Happy 4th ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment