Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TV...

Finally the Bachelorette started last night with cutie Miss Ali! I was sooooo excited to watch it along with Dancing with the Stars! I hope that Derek and Nicole win, what do you all think? I thought Erin and Maks' free style dance last night was a little "much" and TMI for us on lookers! And I think than Evan still hasn't gotten the hang of connecting with his partner and is probably too focused on skating right now anyhow. I don't think the trophy should go to someone who is only "half-in". And then finally the Bachelorette came on, thank you ABC, and I was so excited..... until the men were introduced. What in the world!!! A boy in boots messes up, a guy's nickname is shooter and he thinks it's great to tell the story, another guy sounds like Kermit the frog, there's a Dean McDermit (sp?) look a like, a scrapbook maker, a professional wrestler..... !?! Need I say more! Thank goodness she gave the rose to Roberto, he was the most normal of the bunch! The rest were from the freak store! What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment