Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fitness Magazine's Under 400 Calorie Lunch

Ok so Today I had a recipe I found online at Fitness Magazine's site! It is SO filling and SO yummy all at the same time!

Mexican Roll ups (made up my own name because their site is down right now lol)

What you need: Holy Guacamole, Small wheat tortillas, fat free refried beans, Salsa (your pick) and red grapes

Combine 1/4 cup salsa with 1/2 cup beans and microwave for one minute, stir together when it comes out hot. Top two tortillas with the mixture and then put 1.5 tablespoons of guacamole on each.... you can add romaine lettuce if you want, I didn't. Roll them up and voila! Lunch is ready! As a side have 1 cup of grapes, I was too full to eat these so I saved them for a snack!

Let me know if any of you try this! With the amount of ingredients you purchase, you can have this all week for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment