Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Weekend!

Did you miss me yesterday?! This week has been so busy! We got back from DC and with school and work and my bday this coming weekend, we've been on the go!

SO this past weekend we made our way to VA and DC! We got to see lots of family and eat lots of great food! I am not sure what could be much better!?

Above is our Dinner at Blue Ridge in DC! If you go there, get the catfish, we agreed that it was the best choice!
Well, second best. First best goes to their amazing chocolate bread pudding! It was to die for!
Me and my Step Mom Shirley and Dad at the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. As you can tell, the weather was so pretty!
Well, being the last weekend of the cherry blossom festival... most of the blooms had blown away but we did manage to find one tree still in full force!
My aunt Leslie and Uncle Ronald and I are the Obama's ;)
"Hi, welcome to my home."
My cousin Joe and I on campus at American University where he is a freshman.
I think that this place was my favorite restaurant stop of the weekend! Check out their site.
They had great guacamole, fish tacos, and salads. And they had awesome homemade beverages! I got the Blood Orange Soda. It was SO yummy!
This is how windy it was on our first day there!
Loved these houses in Georgetown.

This is my Dad's side of the family! My grandfather aka Pop is on the right and our new addition, little Emma, is in the hands of my cousin Jenny on the right as well!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love seeing all the family together - looks like great times were had by all!

    ReplyDelete