Thursday, March 4, 2010

Over or Under?

So we have all seen the Cottonelle commercial with the over or under toilet paper debate....... I will tell you that this commercial brought up the topic in my house! Dave let the cat out of the bag that he noticed that I am an "under!" Awesome. I mean, I honestly don't even pay attention, or atleast THOUGHT I paid attention.... and now, he has ruined me! I pay attention all the time! I think before, I thought it was best not to see the end of the toilet paper... like it was in the way... while placing it under allowed it to be hidden? But now, NOW, I am an certified "over". Dave told me how it really does look better that way. So to prove to him that I can change my ways... I put it "over" and then folded it into a nice triangle just like the hotels do... hehehe. He was quite pleased :)

1 comment:

  1. Now, that is true commitment and love if you can agree on changing your toilet paper roll habit! What is next? LOL

    ReplyDelete