Saturday, January 30, 2010

Avatar


I guess I get it from my Dad and his love for sci-fi but I was all about seeing Avatar and it definitely didn't disappoint! Especially the 3-D version! If you haven't seen it - go see it. It might be 3 hrs but you won't notice. And if you're anything like me, you might want to join their world too! Looks like fun... flying, riding horses, etc. Really neat. Oh and, according to Perez Hilton, the Titanic's been sunk:
"Twentieth Century Fox has just released the official numbers and Avatar has earned $1.859 billion worldwide in just 39 days, officially surpassing Titanic's record.

It's well on it way to overtaking Titanic's $600.8 million domestic revenue record within the coming weeks (Avatar has $555 million) and there is even speculation that with multiple Oscar nominations within James Cameron's reach, this box-office juggernaut may actually achieve the impossible - a $2 billion worldwide profit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment