Friday, December 18, 2009

Crafty Friends!

I just recently had a girl's get together last week with some of my fab and fun charlotte girlfriends! They never cease to amaze me with their craftiness and funny stories! We love to eat and drinks lots of wine (more for some than others)! Ashley made some fun holiday wine glasses for us while Debbie made some yummy Moca Mix! Then I put my delish peanut butter cookies in baggies for each of the girls to take home. Here are pics of the crafts, the awesome food, the girls and my peanut butter cookie recipe that is easier than all the recipes I have, combined!
Peanut Butter cookies and recipe!
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 large egg

1/4 cup of sugar on a plate for rolling
fork to make design on cookies

stir together
roll one tablespoon of mixture into ball and roll in sugar
put on baking sheet, one inch apart
press fork down on cookies and make an "x" imprint
bake for 10-12 minutes on 350
let cool for 20 minutes before packing up for friends!
*these cookies are gluten free*

No comments:

Post a Comment