Monday, August 3, 2009

New Job, one week down!

So I officially LOVE my new job! There's tons to do so I am very busy during my time there, 9-2. But it's awesome because I have my own office again, which I haven't had since two years ago. I even have my own name plate! So official! Everyone is super nice and I won an itouch at our quarterly staff luncheon on my first day there - pretty nice! I love my boss, she is super cool. And the atmosphere there is totally relaxed - we can wear jeans every day if we wanted to and didn't have meetings - nice jeans and top but still...!! I love the fact that I am doing something "good" too. It's so nice to be doing something that is worth all the time in effort because you are making a difference in the fan's lives. So, after two months without a steady job, I am very thankful to have found this perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment