Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NINE


So here I was watching the Barefoot Contessa make some breakfast and lunch for her friends who were putting the finishing touches on their movie and I think to myself, hmm, wonder if I could google it to see who these friends are... yep, I'm nosey.. and be happy that I am because I found the trailer! It's a musical much like Chicago because the director she was with IS the director for Chicago lol. Small world out there in the Hamptons, isn't it? $ $ $
Anyway, here's the link to the trailer I found online for NINE, note the BIG stars (Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson,Judi Dench, Sophia Loren)! The story line is great - it's about a man (daniel day lewis) and his women troubles, trouble is, he has too many. Even Fergie is in it... I suppose she is the Queen Latifa to this this new movie of his! Sadly though, she plays a whore from his childhood, yowch! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment