Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Vaca Purchases!









So I saved some Birthday gift cards and had a hay day at the mall yesterday! Working at the mall, I've been really good. Especially since I stare across at J.Crew every shift I work- haha!

So here are some of the items I purchased to fill in gaps in the wardrobe before heading to the islands!

Blue Tunic- from Ann Taylor (everything else is from Jcrew)! Got it on sale and it goes well with the pink shorts and headband (mine is the same in size but different pink and different material). Their Tee-Shirts, 'Perfect Fit', are amazing and do not shrink up! Like I said, amazing! They are longer in length too so that makes a huge difference in my book! I couldn't go to the islands without linen pants, so I got these but in a stark beach white. They are so comfy and I know they will be nice to have over a swim suit. The 'ring spun cardigan' I thought would be great along with the comfy chino on the plane and if it got a little chilly at night. It's really cute on and I don't think the picture does it justice. And the last little blouse with the ruffle neckline I almost got but I decided to wait as it was not a 'beach purchase' so I thought I could wait until it went on sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment