Thursday, June 25, 2009

boden










Helloooooooo gorgeous!

I'd never heard of Boden before but Beth had catalogs at STJ and it was one of them! They are located in the UK. The clothes make you want to go to the beach for sure! They sell clothes for women, men, children and babies! The prices are reasonable as well. Comparable to Gap or Jcrew. Another thing I like about Boden is that their site has a page of outfits, about 46 different ones, to give you ideas of what goes with what! Also on the site they have different occassions outlined so that you can narrow your search (ie. wedding or summer night) Above are some of my favorite items and the lil Sailor outfit I just love (probably because I have a similar top and dress!) OH AND...They even have adorable bathingsuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment