Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bowling + Emily = Disaster!

I went bowling with a group from work at the new Strike City downtown last night. The group just happened to be... all boys. I must tell you, I didn't even hit a pin my first two tries! Terrible! The boys were really good. They each had their own technique and I sware that they could have killed someone with the force behind the ball!

Dave had to teach me how to bowl all over again... and even with that said, I probably only got 3 strikes in two games! (and i heard some growning and grunting from the peanut gallery during my very important training session!) Needless to say, I'm going to have to bring some girlfriends along next go around, just to make me look good! LOL. Dave and I are setting up practice sessions as I type.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment